An utterly bespoke wedding, where you will not be forced into a corporate straitjacket but you decide what you would like and we help you achieve your dream day. We offer a uniquely personal service and reject wholeheartedly the idea of the ordinary. Talk to us and see what a difference our approach can make. Don’t just take our word for it, take a look for yourselves and see what our award-winning wedding venue can provide.
- Stunning, Contemporary-chic Georgian Mansion
- Striking Modern Interiors with a Private Art Collection
- Landscaped Grounds
- Restaurant-quality Wedding Menus
- The Art Room Restaurant, Library Bar, Ballroom, Outdoor Patio
- 15 Bedrooms
- On-site Ceremonies
- Drinks and Canape Receptions in our Library Bar, Art Room and Grounds.
- Wedding Breakfasts in our Ballroom.
- Evening Parties throughout the house – BBQs on the Patio!
- Tailored Estimates
- Wedding Events Co-ordinator
- Regional Winner of the Welsh Wedding Awards 2018, Finalist of the Welsh Wedding Awards 2019
Still looking to find out more? Read our ‘Ten Best Reasons to have your Wedding at Hammet @ Castell Malgwyn’ post to find out why we think you’ll love our venue. You might learn something new about us!
“They catered for our every whim and made our guests feel as if it was a home from home. We had a fantastic weekend and this beautiful and versatile house makes the perfect getaway” – Emma and Aidan, 2018
Our current wedding packages are available to view below. For more information or to book a wedding showaround with Carys, our lovely Wedding Co-ordinator, please give us a call on 01239 682 382.
If you haven’t already, you can read full testimonials from our newlyweds and their close friends throughout 2018 or take a look at the introduction from Carys where she answers some of the important questions that most enquiring couples ask her.
In 2019, she was nominated for Wedding Co-ordinator of the Year in the Welsh Wedding Awards. After Hammet @ Castell Malgywn wedding couples put forward their testimonials, she was awarded the ‘Highly Commended’ certificate by the independent panel of judges at the awards ceremony.