Upon taking the hotel over in 2017, one of the first changes they made included turning the hotel into a dog-friendly one.
If you would like to bring your dog(s) then simply book one of our dog-friendly rooms and a Dog Package, or two, will automatically be included at £20 per stay + £10 for the second dog. A Dog Package includes; a soft dog bed, treats, pawsecco and extra housekeeping time.
Our Dog Policy can be found in your room on arrival, but should you wish to have a read beforehand, we have it here also:
We welcome dogs to our hotel but perhaps dog owners would kindly observe the following:-
- We supply some dog poo bags in our pet welcome pack and would be grateful if you would use these. There is a dog waste bin in the front car park on the wall beneath the main lawn.
- Our Head Housekeeper would prefer it if dogs were kept off beds and sofas in the rooms!
- Dogs must be on a lead at all times in the public areas.
- Dogs must not be left in the rooms on their own as, whilst we appreciate most will behave properly, we have experienced damage by home-alone dogs. We find also that dogs left alone sometimes bark and disturb other guests. Ours certainly would…
- Dogs are welcome to sit in the bar with their owners. Sadly we are in the UK and not in France, so we cannot allow dogs in the dining room or breakfast area because (and we do know this) other guests will certainly complain.
- Finally, in the event of an ‘accident’ please let us know asap so we can deal with this.